Have Oral Issues Addressed ASAP With Emergency Dentistry
From dental pain and lost fillings, crowns, or bridges to a knocked out or fractured tooth, Winter Springs Family Dental in Winter Springs is here to help. Call us now to receive the care you need!
Why is it crucial to seek out emergency care for dental pain, dental injury, etc.?
Emergency dentistry deals with a wide variety of dental issues and can provide swift relief from pain while preventing further complications. Delaying treatment for an emergency can result in an increased risk of infection, more extensive treatments, compromised aesthetics, or complete loss of the affected teeth.
Examples of dental emergency procedures include:
- Root canal treatment
- Immediate extraction of a tooth
- Treating dental abscesses or infections
- Relieving pain from impacted wisdom teeth
- Repairing broken bridges or crowns
- And more.
What should I do until I'm seen?
After you've called us to ensure you receive the expedient care you need, you can try the following measures to help manage pain and discomfort:
- Rinse your mouth with warm water.
- Use a cold compress on the affected area.
- Take over-the-counter pain relievers like ibuprofen, if tolerated.
- Avoid applying direct pressure or biting down on the injured tooth.
- For bleeding gums, apply gentle pressure with a gauze pad.
If you are in need of emergency dental care, contact Winter Springs Family Dental today! Our dentist can provide fast and effective emergency treatment that will have you feeling better in no time!
Your Emergency Dentist in Winter Springs, FL
When you need emergency dental care, reach us at Winter Springs Family Dental. We provide a full range of emergency dentist services at our offices, with priority given to getting you in to see our emergency dentist as quickly as possible. In most cases, we can provide emergency dentistry appointments the same or next day, even for those who are not currently our patients.
If you believe you have a dental emergency, call our offices at (407) 706-3560. Our staff can provide information and determine if the condition is a dental emergency. We will also provide support to help manage the situation you are experiencing before your appointment. Our emergency dentist will complete an examination and explain treatment options. If the issue is not appropriate for our office, we will make recommendations and work with the patient to find the specialist they require.
Contact Winter Springs Family Dental About Emergency Dentistry Today
- Address dental issues quickly
- Prevent further complications
- Increase your chances of saving a damaged tooth
- Prevent the spread of any existing infection