Benefit From The Latest In Orthodontics With Invisalign Treatment
A leading orthodontic system that uses clear plastic aligners instead of metal wires and brackets to straighten teeth, at Winter Springs Family Dental in Winter Springs, we’re proud to offer patients of varying ages this transformative treatment.
How does Invisalign work?
Following a series of X-rays, scans, and photos, patients will receive a series of custom-made aligners that fit comfortably over their teeth. Every two weeks, the patient will receive a new set as their teeth gradually shift into the desired position. Invisalign also has built-in technology such as SmartForce® and SmartTrack® that helps our dentist assess and monitor each step in the process.
The advantages of Invisalign include:
- It’s a discreet and comfortable treatment option that won’t interfere with your daily routine or lifestyle.
- It may provide a shorter treatment time with fewer office visits in comparison to traditional braces.
- This system makes it easier to keep teeth clean since the aligners are removable for brushing, flossing, eating, and drinking.
Who is a suitable candidate for Invisalign?
Invisalign can correct many orthodontic issues, including overcrowding, gaps between teeth, and crooked or rotated teeth. It’s suitable for both adults and teens who are committed to wearing their aligners as instructed by our dentist.
If you’re looking for an effective and discreet way to improve your smile, contact Winter Springs Family Dental today for more information about Invisalign. Our experienced team will be happy to answer any questions you may have and help get you started on the path toward a beautiful, healthy smile!
Contact Winter Springs Family Dental About Invisalign Today
- Discreetly update your smile
- Continue to eat, drink, brush, and floss normally
- Experience a more comfortable orthodontic system
- Address a variety of misalignment and bite issues
- Prioritize your smile!